Delbrück, March 3, 2020 – paragon [ISIN DE0005558696] plans to sell its stake in its subsidiary Voltabox AG. The options currently being weighed by the majority shareholder range from a partial sale to the sale of the entire stake. paragon aims to invest the proceeds in its core automotive business. Currently, paragon holds 60 percent of the share capital of Voltabox AG, with the remaining 40 percent in free float.
Options range from partial placement to the sale of the majority stake
paragon aims to focus on high-growth premium segments of the automotive industry