paragon presents strategy and forecast figures for the next five years
paragon GmbH & Co. KGaA [ISIN DE0005558696] today presented key business planning data for the next five years.
On 1 December 2022, the direct supplier to the automotive industry reported the successful sale of its subsidiary paragon semvox GmbH and the good solution in the interests of all semvox employees. Even under the aegis of the new shareholder, it is ensured that all vehicle manufacturers and also non-automotive customers will continue to be served without any cutbacks.
• Increasingly rising order backlog should fully compensate for the sale of the subsidiary paragon semvox GmbH already in 2023 - no impact on the operating business of the other four business units expected
• Turnover in the coming year as in 2022 again planned at approx. EUR 170 million - the sold subsidiary paragon semvox GmbH is already no longer included in this figure
• EBITDA margin expected between 12 and 15% in 2023
• Regional expansion in the American market also a focus of the five-year plan
• In the medium term, the business unit "Power" with innovative lithium-ion-based starter batteries is to become the biggest growth driver